525 New Chester Road, Rock Ferry, Wirral, CH42 2AG
Telephone: 0151 645 3464
Brighter Birkenhead PCN Health Fayre, Thursday 2nd February 10am – 1pm at Rock Ferry library Help shape local mental health and wellbeing services Living Well Bus visits New Brighton, 26 January 2023 Don’t carry the worry of cancer with you Welcome to our new GP, Dr Sargent Missed appointments in December 2022 The Living Well Bus returns to Bromborough this weekend Welcome to Dr Husein Spider Project December Timetable Urgent Safety Alert for baby self-feeding pillows
The Riverside Surgery Patient Participation Group (PPG) was formed in August 2010. It is made up of seven members, all of whom are patients of the practice and give their time on a voluntary basis. The group meets once every six weeks and the PPG is made up of a chairman and members.
The aims of the PPG are as follows:
• To encourage a positive relationship between patients and all of the surgery staff.
• To represent a voice for the patient in the practice.
• To work together constructively and positively to help identify solutions, and to work in partnership with the practice and other local organisations.
• To carry out research on what matters to patients and share the findings with the practice.
• To be involved in health promotion events.
• To encourage patients to engage in their own healthcare and future needs.
Will my views be heard?
Your views on how we can achieve the aims above are important and will be listened to. The PPG seek your views through survey and collate feedback to make sure the practice knows what you are thinking. If you feel that there are important general issues that needs bringing to our attention, please contact us through the surgery via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a personal matter, please directly raise it with the surgery.