525 New Chester Road, Rock Ferry, Wirral, CH42 2AG
Telephone: 0151 645 3464
Living Well Bus visits coming soon Long Covid Support Group Silk – Spider Family Support High Blood Pressure? Are you currently 16 weeks+ pregnant? Dementia Awareness Event 16 May 2023 Free digital resources for unpaid carers Information regarding the Surgical Elective Admissions Lounge (SEAL) at Arrowe Park Hospital Wirral Walking Festival 2023 Bank Holiday Closing Times
NHS services across the Wirral are currently under a lot of pressure, with staff working incredibly hard to meet demand. We need your help to manage services.
If your condition is not urgent there are other options available for you:
• You can find self-care advice online at www.nhs.uk where you will find an A-Z of conditions
• Consider using your local pharmacy for expert help and advice for every-day conditions
• Online services are available, where you can request repeat prescriptions via the NHS app NHS App and your NHS account – NHS (www.nhs.uk) or via the green tile on the right hand sided of this page.
• Advice is also available from NHS 111 online Get help for your symptoms – NHS 111, who can direct you to the best service for your needs if you’re not sure what to do.
• If you run out of your regular medication at the weekend, including bank holidays, you can get an emergency prescription at NHS 111 online Get a prescription or medicines information – NHS 111
• There are several services available locally to help you including at the walk in centre/ urgent treatment centre Walk-in Centres .
If your condition continues to get worse, or there is no sign of improvement after 3-4 days, contact us for further advice. If you have an appointment, please make sure you attend – or if you no longer need your appointment, please cancel so that we can make it available to someone else.