525 New Chester Road, Rock Ferry, Wirral, CH42 2AG
Telephone: 0151 645 3464
Brighter Birkenhead PCN Health Fayre, Thursday 2nd February 10am – 1pm at Rock Ferry library Help shape local mental health and wellbeing services Living Well Bus visits New Brighton, 26 January 2023 Don’t carry the worry of cancer with you Welcome to our new GP, Dr Sargent Missed appointments in December 2022 The Living Well Bus returns to Bromborough this weekend Welcome to Dr Husein Spider Project December Timetable Urgent Safety Alert for baby self-feeding pillows
New mental health helpline for residents of Wirral.
Local NHS Trust, Cheshire and Wirral Partnership (CWP), has launched a new mental health helpline for residents of Wirral.
Open 24 hours a day, seven-days a week, it is open to people of all ages including children and young people who need urgent mental health support.
What to do if you need urgent mental health help:
• Please call 0300 303 3972 and our dedicated local NHS staff will support you to access the help you need.
• The helpline is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week and is open to people of all ages – including children and young people.
• The helpline is now the first port of call for mental health help – it is operated by people in your local area who will know how best to support you. If you call NHS111 you may have to wait longer for help and will be re-directed to this local service – so call 0300 303 3972.
• Please note, A&E and 999 are not the best places to get help for the majority of mental health problems – call 0300 303 3972 to be directed to the best local service to support you.
• You should still call 999 or go to A&E if you have an immediate, life-threatening emergency requiring mental or physical health assistance.
• For non-urgent help and general wellbeing advice, the CWP website contains information and links to resources to support people with anxiety, low mood, and worries relating to the current Covid-19 pandemic www.cwp.nhs.uk
• For children and young people there is also a dedicated website MyMind.org.uk