Quit smoking this Stoptober Is your child up-to-date with their MMR vaccinations? Spider Project Open Day PATCHS New GDPR information – GP Connect Compañeros September 2023 timetable Did you miss your appointment in August 2023? New patients can now register online Did you miss your appointment with us in July 2023? Sight Loss Support service
The Riverside Surgery Patient Participation Group (PPG) was formed in August 2010. It is made up of seven members, all of whom are patients of the practice and give their time on a voluntary basis. The group meets once every six weeks and the PPG is made up of a chairman and members.
The aims of the PPG are as follows:
• To encourage a positive relationship between patients and all of the surgery staff.
• To represent a voice for the patient in the practice.
• To work together constructively and positively to help identify solutions, and to work in partnership with the practice and other local organisations.
• To carry out research on what matters to patients and share the findings with the practice.
• To be involved in health promotion events.
• To encourage patients to engage in their own healthcare and future needs.
Will my views be heard?
Your views on how we can achieve the aims above are important and will be listened to. The PPG seek your views through survey and collate feedback to make sure the practice knows what you are thinking. If you feel that there are important general issues that needs bringing to our attention, please contact us through the surgery via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a personal matter, please directly raise it with the surgery.