525 New Chester Road, Rock Ferry, Wirral, CH42 2AG
Telephone: 0151 645 3464
‘Discover Kooth & Qwell’ webinar The Spider Project March Timetable Patient Participation Group ‘Interview with a GP’ Missed appointments in February 2023 National No Smoking Day – 8th March 2023 Getting grants to families with disabled young adults The Holistic Cancer Centre Children Heard and Seen NHS Talking Therapies, for anxiety and depression – the new name for IAPT services New PATCHS Online Consultations
The Riverside Surgery Patient Participation Group (PPG) was formed in August 2010. It is made up of seven members, all of whom are patients of the practice and give their time on a voluntary basis. The group meets once every six weeks and the PPG is made up of a chairman and members.
The aims of the PPG are as follows:
• To encourage a positive relationship between patients and all of the surgery staff.
• To represent a voice for the patient in the practice.
• To work together constructively and positively to help identify solutions, and to work in partnership with the practice and other local organisations.
• To carry out research on what matters to patients and share the findings with the practice.
• To be involved in health promotion events.
• To encourage patients to engage in their own healthcare and future needs.
Will my views be heard?
Your views on how we can achieve the aims above are important and will be listened to. The PPG seek your views through survey and collate feedback to make sure the practice knows what you are thinking. If you feel that there are important general issues that needs bringing to our attention, please contact us through the surgery via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a personal matter, please directly raise it with the surgery.